I Thum World 62 – Premium Commercial Spaces Designed for High-Growth Businesses in Noida
I Thum World 62 is a premium commercial development in Noida offering Grade A office spaces, retail units, and IT/ITES workspaces with excellent connectivity, strong rental demand, and high ROI potential. Designed for modern enterprises, startups, and investors, it provides advanced infrastructure, strategic location benefits, and long-term capital growth. The project by ithum world ensures legal security, professional construction quality, and future-ready business environments.
Project Overview – Modern Business Ecosystem Built for Performance
I Thum World 62 is a multi-use commercial project offering office spaces, retail shops, business suites, and corporate floors. Strategically located in Noida, it is engineered to support IT companies, SMEs, MSMEs, corporate offices, BPOs, and high-street retail brands. The project incorporates smart design layouts, energy-efficient systems, and high-capacity infrastructure that align perfectly with evolving workplace standards.
With dedicated zones for commercial activity, ample parking, high-speed elevators, and optimized floor plates, I Thum World 62 ensures smooth business operations. The brand ithum world has positioned this project as a futuristic commercial landmark catering to long-term business sustainability.
Builder Profile – Trust, Credibility & Market Reputation
The developer ithum world is known for delivering high-quality commercial properties across NCR with a strong focus on engineering standards, timely delivery, and customer trust. Their portfolio includes successful IT parks, mixed-use commercial hubs, and high-demand retail zones. Their reputation adds significant credibility to I Thum World 62, making it a secure and reliable investment choice.
RERA Status, Approvals & Legal Assurance
I Thum World 62 comes with clear documentation, all relevant approvals, and full legal compliance. The project meets RERA norms, ensuring transparency, accountability, and safe investment terms for both investors and corporate occupants.
Location Insights – Noida’s Fastest-Growing Commercial Zone
Located in a high-demand micro-market of Noida, I Thum World 62 benefits from strong business activity, dense residential catchments, and rapid infrastructure expansion. The area is surrounded by major tech hubs, business districts, and daily-need conveniences.
Key Location Highlights:
Close to commercial IT corridors
Surrounded by high-spending residential zones
Easy access to markets, hospitals, banks, and corporate hubs
Rising demand from startups, IT firms, outsourcing companies
Connectivity – Designed for Seamless Business Access
I Thum World 62 enjoys some of the best connectivity advantages in Noida:
Metro Connectivity: Nearby metro routes connecting to Delhi-NCR
Expressways: Direct access to Noida Expressway, FNG Expressway & NH networks
Business Clusters: Close to major IT companies, consulting firms & corporate offices
Airport Access: Well-connected to IGI Airport and upcoming Noida International Airport
This connectivity strengthens employee accessibility, corporate outreach, and business visibility.
Amenities & Features – Tailored for Corporate Excellence
High-speed elevators
24×7 CCTV security
Centralized air conditioning
Smart building management system
Multi-level parking zones
Fire and safety systems
Retail, food courts & commercial activity zones
Energy-efficient design & natural lighting
These modern amenities ensure smooth operations for businesses of every scale.
Floor Plans & Layouts – Practical, Spacious & Customizable
I Thum World 62 offers flexible floor plans suitable for:
Dedicated office floors
Co-working setups
Retail storefronts
IT/ITES operations
Boutique corporate suites
The layouts ensure efficient seating arrangements, open work environments, and optimized workflow movement.
Pricing Insights, Payment Plans & Market Justification
Prices are structured to attract both investors and end-users, based on:
Unit size
Floor height
Road-facing or atrium-facing views
Business type
Investment tenure
The Noida commercial market has shown consistent price appreciation, making this location especially attractive for long-term returns.
Investment Scope, ROI Potential & Market Demand
Key investment benefits include:
High leasing demand from IT/ITES businesses
Strong rental returns due to corporate-driven market
Appreciating commercial value in Noida
Limited supply of Grade A spaces
High occupancy rate trends
Investors in I Thum World 62 can expect stable rentals, long-term appreciation, and strong asset security.
Market Comparison & USP
Compared to other commercial hubs, I Thum World 62 stands out due to:
Superior connectivity
Better floor plate efficiency
Strong brand credibility (ithum world)
Higher rental absorption rates
Modern business architecture
Ideal Buyer Profile
This project is ideal for:
IT/ITES companies
Corporate firms
SMEs & startups
Retail brands
Long-term commercial investors
High-return-focused asset buyers
Why Choose I Thum World 62?
High-value commercial address
Trusted developer (ithum world)
Future-ready workspaces
Assured demand & rental visibility
Excellent connectivity
Legally secure & RERA-compliant
Call-to-Action
Looking to invest in high-growth commercial property?
Explore I Thum World 62 today and secure a premium space designed for long-term returns.
FAQ
1. What is I Thum World 62?
I Thum World 62 is a commercial project in Noida offering office spaces, retail units, and IT/ITES workspaces with modern infrastructure.
2. Is I Thum World 62 a good investment?
Yes, due to strong rental demand, high occupancy rates, and prime location connectivity, the project offers excellent ROI.
3. Who is the developer of I Thum World 62?
The project is developed by ithum world, known for delivering premium commercial developments in NCR.
4. Is the project RERA-compliant?
Yes, I Thum World 62 follows RERA guidelines and maintains complete transparency and legal safety.
5. What types of spaces are available in I Thum World 62?
The project offers office spaces, retail shops, IT/ITES units, and customizable corporate floors.
6. What is the connectivity advantage of this project?
The project is close to metro routes, major expressways, corporate hubs, and the upcoming Noida International Airport.
7. What is the rental potential in I Thum World 62?
Rental demand is strong due to nearby IT hubs, business density, and steady corporate inflow in Noida.
8. What amenities are offered?
Amenities include high-speed lifts, security systems, parking, fire safety, retail areas, and modern building management.
9. Is it suitable for startups or SMEs?
Yes, flexible floor plans and hybrid workspace options make it ideal for SMEs, startups, and IT companies.
10. How is the location beneficial?
The project is surrounded by residential hubs, commercial zones, and essential social infrastructure, driving footfall and demand.
11. What is the expected appreciation?
Noida’s commercial market has shown strong annual appreciation, making I Thum World 62 a long-term value asset.
12. How can I book a unit?
You can schedule a site visit or connect with the sales team to explore available units and pricing details.
Visit us today : ithum 62 Noida


Comments
Post a Comment